Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Perfect day to "grill" a snowball!

Today was really the last snowfall of the year (I think!). We didn't get really any snow this year! I am pretty sure that mother nature watched me buy Ethan's snow suit and boots and was laughing to herself-- haha! Oh well! We did make the most of the little snow that we did have though. We had less than an inch today and EVERYTHING got canceled even his speech therapy for the week :( Ethan and I got our "special" boots on and went out in the snow and played. We had a lot of fun! He wanted to make snowballs so we made a whole bunch and kept them in a bucket. Before we came in he insisted that we bring one with us. I put it in a bowl for him inside and he couldn't have been more thrilled that there was an actual SNOWBALL inside!! He immediately put it in his grill...that IS the best place for a snowball, right?? Then we played in the sink and watched the snowball disappear under the water. One of my most favorite things about being a mommy is seeing that absolute amazement with everything in life...little things that we often overlook like a snowball melting in water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment