Thursday, July 28, 2011

MORE updates!

So I am still trying to catch up from our blog hiatus so here are more pics. I think I am going to start just adding a picasa link because that will be easier! haha :) Only other update I forgot to mention is Mike's promotion! Mike got his boss's job at work--a very big deal! I could not be more proud of him. He has about 50 people on his team now and lots more responsibility. He is liking the new challenge!

Click here for more pictures (I couldn't fit them all on this page!)


Happy 4th of July with the Hulens (TJ is Ethan's most favorite person, if he had his way, he would be super glued to him!)









(our attempted group shot--Natalie is in the bassinet!)












"Watermelon Man..." Ethan Loves his watermelon and Nana and Pap sing him the song "Watermelon Man..." which Ethan has started to sing now too!

























Natalie's first picnic! We took Ethan to the new Splashpark and then had a picnic after--VERY fun!! Mike took the day off, which was the best part!















Natalie showing off her new sunglasses from Grams!











This pics are out of order, but the photo uploader is so annoying on the blog that I am just leaving it! Here's Ethan going in his pool for the first time this summer.












No comments:

Post a Comment