Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our baby girl's room

By popular request--here are the pictures of our baby girl's room! It's kind of a pink explosion--but we LOVE it!! We are decorating with butterflies and flowers. I still have some decorating to do, but at least this will give you the overall look of the room! My most favorite thing in there is the butterfly chandelier/mobile. Mike will tell you how SUPER fun it was to hang given the vaulted ceiling in that room--but it was all worth it! Once we name our little one--I am planning to put her name on the wall with the nylon butterflies. And I ordered nylon butterflies to add to the tiebacks and a few butterfly mirrors to hang on the wall too!

Furniture is called cinnamon























The pattern of the bedding is KidsLine Bella--it's mostly pink but with a little lime green and some blue too!











The chandelier/mobile goes up!










My mom was a HUGE help in getting the room done. And, the incredible sewer that she is--she made all the curtains for the room and altered the valances that I bought. Here's a couple pics of the progress. I just loved the b/w of her hand!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the butterfly mobile too. Your little angel will love checking that out! I am so glad that your mom and you were able to do her nursery together...so fun!

    ReplyDelete