Friday, March 25, 2011

The BIG Belly--only 3 weeks left!

We had our maternity pictures taken last weekend--it was so much fun! Ethan was SUCH a sweetie when we had them done!! He is still lifting my shirt saying "hi baby" then kissing my belly and hugging it and then saying "ba bye baby" and pulling my shirt down. Lately he has been telling Mike and me that he is going to "hold baby"--and he is very excited about this! Only 3 weeks to go until he is a big brother and our now organized household is chaos! haha :) We are all very excited though. Ethan has also been listening to the baby lately. There's a couple pictures here where he has his ear to my belly "listening". He has been to the Dr. with me so much that he is a pro! He get's to use the stethoscope when we go to the Dr. and he puts is on my belly and then on his and says "baby". Very sweet!















I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looks great! He said that I am measuring larger than I should be (no surprise there!) but that everything looks and sounds good! Here are some pictures from our photo shoot. Enjoy!'











Listening to the baby :)














No comments:

Post a Comment