Sunday, April 3, 2011

The perfect way to prepare for a baby!

Today my two best friends--Col and Tray--took me for a pedicure and dinner to celebrate the arrival of my new baby girl. This was the most perfect sprinkle that anyone could have asked for! We had such a relaxing and fun time. Earlier that day, I spent the morning/afternoon with my two favorite guys in the world--Mike and Ethan. We went to a new park in Old Town, Alexandria by the water so Ethan could watch the boats and planes. It was SUCH a nice day and we had a blast. I don't have any pics from the park because I decided to leave the camera at home and just enjoy the day :)

And to top off a fabulous day--I was having contractions all day! I thought for sure I would be going to the hospital that night. At dinner my contractions were 15 min apart and very consistent...but then they stopped! I am praying that I do eventually go into labor on my own though. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment