Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ethan meeting his baby sister

When Ethan first met Natalie--he immediately wanted to hold her. I heard him coming down the hall to my room saying..."I see mommy...I hold baby Na-ee" When he got into the room he climbed right into bed with me and said..."mommy, I hold baby Na-ee" The look on his face was priceless when he held her. Complete awe. He held her fingers and toes too. Very sweet! He is very gentle with her and really seems interested to see what she is doing. Natalie had a little present wrapped for Ethan under her bassinet. Ethan found it immediately! :) It was a new little motorcycle toy and he was SO excited about it! Here are some pics of Ethan meeting Natalie.













Ethan loved holding Natalie's toes and hands and giving her kisses and hugs!











No comments:

Post a Comment