Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming home from the hospital with Natalie

Today we came home from the hospital with Natalie. It was a crazy morning--it took almost 2.5 hours to get discharged from the hospital! Yikes! Nana and Pap where there too, which was really nice! Ethan wanted to "take walk with Pap". It was so sweet--they would do a round on the floor and then he would get back to my room and say..."I take walk with Pap".







Proud Nana and Pap with Natalie!














Here are a couple pictures of us coming home. Of course Natalie is in ruffles and ribbons! haha!! I LOVE having a little girl to dress! The clothes are definitely very fun :)














Ethan was very bothered by seeing Mommy in a wheel chair to leave the hospital so I ended up holding him on my lap instead of Natalie! haha. It worked out though, just fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment